D.A.R.E

A place for you to post all DARE related comments.

Did you enjoy your first lesson today?

This entry was posted by 6AM on Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 20:27 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Ayron says:

D.A.R.E is really fun and I can not wait for our graduation .

• 6ra says:

We have mentioned the graduation only a couple of times so far but after half term we will be working on it a lot. Over the holidays you can start thinking of ideas for your graduation piece.
      Mr. Annia

2. Kayla says:

Missing you all so much. We have had to stay in our form rooms during break. I hope you all are OK and if any of you are scared to come up don’t be the teaches don’t shout a lot. Thanks to St Philips because I have a 4b in re and my target was 4c and my teacher is so proud of me. My form won a certificate for the most vivos and I have more then 45 vivos. Can not wait to see you all next year and I had to go and get it. I still keep in touch with the others form St Phillips and they are all OK and hope you all are OK and see you all soon helpfully.
    Kayla.

• 6AM says:

That is brilliant Kayla. It sounds like you have settled really well. Thank you for posting really helpful tips and advice. And a 4b in RE…wow Kayla that is excellent.
      Keep in touch.
      Miss M.

3. Daniel Tucker says:

Sunday 5th October 2014. My daily challenge:
    write a diary extract for one of the characters.

My diary extract.
    Dear diary,all my life I have had no mother and no father.I lived in an orphanage,a girls orphanage to be exact. I have had no fun or happiness,just work.Until I was snatched,snatched by something big,strange and monstrous.Like a giant! It took me to the most strangest place I have ever seen.It was like a desert,but more warmer.
    It took me into a dark,gloomy cave and let me out of a brown sack. My heart was in my feet when I was trapped in that cave.I was full of fear, until I saw his face. It was a kind,warm-hearted face with wrinkles the size of worms and hair as bushy as a bush. He gave me nice comments and he had good manners too. When I was hungry, he gave me snozzcumbers and when I was thirsty,he gave me frobscottle which was amazing and beautiful but the snozzcumbers are smelly and full of yuckyness. Uuurrgh.

Yours sincerely, Sophie.

• 6AM says:

I enjoyed reading this Daniel. Well done.
      Can anyone guess what book Daniel is reading?
      Miss Mooney.

4. ayron says:

Yay ! We don’t have any homework to do this week.

• 6ra says:

Maybe you haven’t got any DARE homework but you have plenty of other homework to be getting on with! I’m expecting some exceptional conflict projects!
      Mr. Annia

5. ayron says:

I wonder what we will be learning about next week.

6. Ayron says:

Dare was amazing today, learning the risks of cigarettes and too much alcohol.

7. kayla says:

I will keep in touch and if anyone has any worries about secondary ask I will try and help.
    Kayla

8. Kayla says:

Hope you are having fun in year 6 it is so fun. loved D.A.R.E so much loved all the songs and hope I will see you all soon hope you like it I love all saints so much fun can not wait till you all come up not got lost YET. Can not wait till you all come to secondary it is not hard YET and see you all soon.
    Kayla

• 6AM says:

Good to hear from you Kayla. I’m glad you have settled in ok. It is good for year 6 pupils to hear from past pupils. So keep in touch.

9. ayron says:

We have to design a poster for our dare lesson.

10. Maria!! says:

Ohhh I remember D.A.R.E!! Good times missing you Miss Mooney and Mr Annia, you will have lots of fun year 6 trust me!! And goo luck on your SATS!!!

11. Meghan says:

D.A.R.E was amazing. I enjoyed it so much can’t wait to learn more. I loved learning the flap song. Officer hand is so cool and funny. I cannot wait for next weeks lesson!

12. Taylor says:

Dare was amazing ! Really good

13. ayron says:

4 more days to go till our next lesson D.A.R.E.

14. Ayron says:

I loved D.A.R.E especially the dare song that we did I can’t wait till our 9 weeks left of super fun .

15. Nathan says:

That was a great experience can’t wait for the next 9 weeks and the dare performance. It is going to be great ! 🙂

16. Jin says:

I thoroughly enjoyed my first lesson, I enjoyed doing the activities, the DARE flap song and most of all Officer Hand is a great officer, I think I’m going to earn a lot with Officer Hand.