Half Term!

Hello everyone!

I do hope your all making the most of your holiday and this week off from school. 

There have been a few enquiries about homework  which means many of us are keeping busy, but I hope you are getting the chance to rest and relax also.

That said, it would be great to hear what you’ve been up to and how you are spending your time.

Have a safe holiday.

Mr. Annia and Miss Mooney

PS. There is a mistake within this message for the eagle eyed members of year 6…3 dojo points for the first correct response posted! Good luck!

This entry was posted by 6ra on Monday, October 27th, 2014 at 14:26 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Ayron says:

Who liked HALLOWEEN?

2. Jin says:

I’m having a good half term. Just want to point out one thing about the homophones homework: On section 2 of the homework it gives a sentence and 2 words to select. Some questions are a little bit what I think is misprinting like this…The sky is a beautiful………Colour. Choose from:Blue,blew. I’m not very sure why there is capital letters in places there shouldn’t be one.

• 6AM says:

I will have to look at this tomorrow morning Jin. It does seem that there is an error from reading your post.

3. Harriet says:

Miss Mooney will you be teaching us after half term.
    From Harriet.

4. Ayron says:

This has been a good term so far , lets all try and make it better throughout the rest of year 6 .

5. 6AM says:

Ayron, what are you going to see? I was going to go tomorrow, but I cannot find anything good to go and watch!

• Ayron says:

Well , I watched the brand new TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES film which was awesome .

• Ayron says:

BUT I would dought you would like it .

• 6AM says:

I went to the cinema with my son and his friend. There wasn’t much to choose from and we ended up watching Alexander the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

• Ayron says:

Was it a HORROR film .

6. 6AM says:

Mr Annia, I have spotted your deliberate mistake. Your very sneaky. In fact, I have made the same mistake in my post (on purpose of course). Can anybody spot it?

• 6ra says:

Still no-one has even managed a guess!
      Mr. Annia

• Harriet says:

Hello Mr Annia and Miss Mooney, is the mistake your and if it is it should be spelt like this: you’re because you’re shortening you are.
      From Harriet.

• 6AM says:

Yes!!! Well done Harriet. I didn’t think anyone was ever going to get it. I’ll put some Dojo points on now! Great work.
      Miss Mooney.

• 6ra says:

Excellent spotting Harriet. Well done. If we can more year six people using the blog I may put in some more deliberate mistakes!
      Mr. Annia

7. 6ra says:

Hi Ayron – are you purposefully putting mistakes in your messages for others to point out, like I’ve done on one of my posts?
    Basic punctuation etc? You need to make it clear if so. Otherwise we’ll think you’re just being lazy!
    Great to see you using the blog though.
    I’m very glad you are enjoying your holidays.
    Mr. Annia

8. Ayron says:

i am going to the cinema this holiday i hope everyone is having fun .