Next week in year 6

Hi everyone,

We have a very busy week ahead of us. Here are some of the things that we will be getting up to!

Monday

The girls have a football match after school – good luck girls.

Year 6 meeting for parents will start at 3:45.

Tuesday

Our Evolution topic continues. We will be learning about different scientists: Darwin, Wallace and Anning.

Football coaching in the afternoon.

Wednesday

St. Philip Neri becomes an academy today.

Year 6 will be visiting TESCO learning how to bake bread.

Some children will be taking part in a Cross Country competition. Good luck boys and girls.

Thursday

DARE continues with the amazing Officer Hand!

Friday

We will be finding out about Propaganda and designing our own posters.

An exciting week ahead.

See you all tomorrow.

Miss Mooney.

This entry was posted by 6AM on Sunday, September 28th, 2014 at 11:57 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Kayla says:

I miss you all so much hope you are all OK and DARE wars really good I liked office hand he was so funny. It is so different all saint is I have not got lost and know where every of my lessons are. I go to an after school club and it tranpolining. Wish you all have the best time in St Philips you need to because he more time you spend with the same people the better friends you are with them and you will make new friends but you need some people because on the first day you need someone to go to. Hope I will see you al l soon and miss you all and stay in contact with me .
    Kayla

• Jin says:

We are have had a great first half term and are nearly breaking up for the 1 week half term, the Holocaust trip was great and the Holocaust workshop was fantastic, I hope everyone agrees.

How is you leg going on? Is it getting better?
      Hope you come back to school soon Miss Mooney, school feels different without you.
      Hope you will be back before November finishes!

2. Nimisha says:

Hi Miss. How are you? How come they’ve started dare already! I miss St Philips.

• 6AM says:

Hi Nimisha. How are you getting on at All Saints? Yes, it is DARE time again. Believe it or not, you were doing DARE this time last year. How time flies. Officer Hand is back again.

• 6ra says:

Hi mini Nimi! Nice to hear from you. Hope you are well and are enjoying All Saints.
      Mr. Annia

3. Jin says:

Great day with Mrs Clark! I learnt some more new words for example: un stylo is pen, une gomme is rubber, un cachier is book and some old ones: une forchette is fork, une table is table, un crayon is pencil, une assiette is plate, un cuteo (not sure about spelling) is knife, une culiare is spoon, un chiers is chair, un porte is door…

Great at lunchtime as well, so overall a great day!

Miss Mooney, hope you come back soon, school isn’t the same without you, especially your class will be. Just wondering when exactly will you come back in school.

• 6AM says:

Thank you Jin. I will find out for definite tomorrow. Will let you all know as soon as I can.

4. ayron says:

I can’t wait till we go to Tesco .

• 6AM says:

Did you enjoy Tesco Ayron? What did you do there?

• Anonymous says:

We did all sorts of fun activities , first we all walked through school to tesco , then we went in a room where we recieved a pad , a pencil and a sheet with a variety of questions , then we headed down to the bakery , with a young lady who told us about the steps that bread was made into . My favourite bit was when we went into a really cold freezer room where I thought the temperature was about -8 degrees and one of the members of the bakery closed the door , but we came out of the freezer anway which I thought was a shame .

• 6AM says:

It sounds like you really enjoyed the trip to Tesco. I hope you enjoy your trip to the Holocaust centre just as much – or even more!
      Let me know who finds the secret hiding place!
      Miss M.

5. ayron says:

We have had a busy Monday already , we still have four more days .

6. ayron says:

The new prefect badges look awesome , I am going to take good care of it.

• Jin says:

I know Ayron, my prefect and school council badges are great!

I have had a great day today.

Miss Mooney, hope you will come back to school as soon and hope you will feel better!

• 6AM says:

Ahhh thanks Jin. That’s really kind of you. Yes, I’m hoping I get sorted out!

7. ayron says:

Good luck everybody who is doing a sporting event , hope you have a great time , we have got a busy week ahead .

8. Jin says:

It sounds like a fantastic week coming ahead. I will be interesting to go to TESCO to learn how to bake bread! I wonder if it is for the supermarket to keep or is it for us to take, they’ll probably keep the bread if they are at a high quality, maybe even want to keep the child!!! See you tomorrow Miss Mooney, oh, hope your leg feels better!