Read for my school

This week all reading challenges should be completed on the read for my school website.

Read for My School is a national schools reading competition that promotes reading  by challenging pupils to read as many books as possible across two months of the spring term. Throughout the competition there are prizes and awards to be won for schools and pupils taking part.

Read for My School will run from 19 January to 20 March 2015 and is open to all children in primary school Years 3 to 6 and secondary school Years 7 and 8 throughout England.

www.readformyschool.co.uk

Our classroom code is 127836

Happy reading,

Miss Mooney.

This entry was posted by 6AM on Sunday, February 1st, 2015 at 09:54 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Harriet says:

I did a reading challenge on Lola Rose on read for my school but it had four hundred and fourteen words in it.
    Is this too many words?I had so much to write about.

Also in my Kensuke’s Kingdom book I don’t have the pages 75 and 76.I don’t know whether this is because I have one of the older books and the pages are falling out.

2. 6ra says:

You should have said that you did it on purpose! That it was a very clever pun on your part. A dojo point for honesty though!
    Mr Annia

3. Harriet says:

I did a reading challenge about twisters on read for my school.I just wondered weather you received mine.

• 6ra says:

I haven’t checked yet Harriet. However, I’d like to know if that was an intentional grammatical error/pun in your post or not?
      Mr. Annia

• Harriet says:

Sorry,I was suppose to put whether instead of weather.