Thank you and good luck!!!

I would just like to say thank you for the last three weeks. It’s been a pleasure helping you all to settle in.

See you in December for the D.A.R.E graduation and the famous Officer Hand dance!!!!!!

Keep up the hard work!!!

Mr Evans (Mr Chicken for Harry, Harriet and Morgan!!!)

This entry was posted by 6AM on Friday, September 26th, 2014 at 17:08 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Zaina says:

Mr Annia and Miss Mooney is it true you have to pay £170 for Castlerigg.

• 6AM says:

This is an approximate amount at the moment. But yes it will be something in the region of £170.

• 6AM says:

This will include:
      Travel to and from the Lake District,
      Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights,
      All meals,
      Activities on and off site e.g. boat trip, canoeing, disco, team building, sports, games room.
      Staff from Castlerigg Manor to run the activities.
      Free hire of any equipment e.g. walking boots, waterproof coats.

• Nimisha says:

I loved Castlerigg, it was beautiful. The walks were very tiring though but it was all worth it at he end. Meals were good. We played good games when we went on the walks. That boat trip was awesome! And the games were cool. Hope all of you will enjoy this trip as much as we did! Nimisha

• 6AM says:

Thank you for posting this Nimisha. It is really useful for year 6 pupils to hear what you thought about the trip.
      I can’t wait to go back! Like you said – it was beautiful.

2. 6ra says:

A huge thanks to Mr. Evans. He has made the start to this Year 6 very seamless and without his help it wouldn’t have been as entertaining or as smooth as it has been.
    Good luck and see you soon!
    Mr. Annia

• Zaina says:

On Friday I heard Mr Annia,Miss Mooney and Mr Evans went to the Mangrove and someone spelled Mr Evans surname wrong! It was spelled like this:Edain.

• 6AM says:

Yes we did. It was lovely!!!

3. ayron says:

Thanks Mr Evans for pushing us through our limits .

4. Jin says:

I hope Mr Evans has enjoyed being in Year 6. He’s great. Hoping to see Mr Evans at the DARE graduation.