Welcome back – week 1 done!

Hello everybody,

I hope you’ve had a good break over Christmas and New Year.  I suppose it seems like a long way away now having been back in school for a week.

Boosters have started, homework has been given out and the hard work is well under way.  Keep up with it all, put in the effort and you will succeed.

Any questions, as ever, please ask either myself, Miss Mooney, Mrs Caseley, Mrs Clarke or Madame Clarke.

Happy New Year!
Mr. Annia

This entry was posted by 6ra on Sunday, January 11th, 2015 at 16:37 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. victoria says:

I’m doing the spelling punctuation and grammar homework but it says to find the opposite of right in the word search but when I went to find wrong it wasn’t on there.

2. Anonymous says:

I’ve just been on read for me school,it was cool and I read the most amazing book!

3. Harriet says:

Hi Miss Mooney,
    I’m doing my mathletics homework and I’ve just done this question:estimate the quotient 81.36 divided by 0.55 and I put 162 as my answer but mathletics marked it wrong and put the answer as 81.
    Could you please explain this to me as I do not understand.
    Thank you
    Harriet.w.

• 6AM says:

Hi Harriet.
      I will go over this tomorrow. But to help you in the mean time. Quotient means “how many times” so how many times does 0.55 go into 81.36?
      Because this is an estimate you need to round up or down to the nearest whole number. So 81.36 round down to 81 and 0.55 round up to 1. 81 divided by 1 is 81.
      Hope this make sense. I’ll check with you tomorrow.
      Miss M.

• 6ra says:

Tough question! Well explained Miss M.!
      Mr. Annia

4. Nathan says:

Do I get any credit for seeing if it is in the dictionary.

• 6AM says:

Oh nice try Nathan! Go on then I’ll give you a Dojo point for trying.

• 6ra says:

I like how you’ve forgotten to put a question mark on purpose Nathan!
      Mr. Annia

5. Harriet says:

Hi Miss Mooney,
    I handed in the balalaika research homework into Mrs Clarke and she put it on your desk ready for in the morning.
    From Harriet

• 6AM says:

Well done Harriet! I’m impressed that you remembered how to even spell it!
      Super job.
      Miss M.