Year 6AM assembly ideas

Post your suggestions for our class assembly here. Thank you for your idea Nathan.

Also make sure you invite your parents to come along – it would be great to see them if they can make it.

Miss Mooney.

This entry was posted by 6AM on Saturday, September 13th, 2014 at 19:56 and is filed under Home . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. Cal says:

Looking forward to dinging in blue jelly.

2. Cal & Finn's Mum says:

Callum is missing you all & is desperate to be back at school to be part of Friday’s assembly! I bet it will be brilliant as you all work really hard!

3. 6AM says:

The preparations for our class assembly are going really well. Thank you everyone for your contributions and hard work so far!

4. Hope says:

Enjoyed D.A.R.E on Thursday, Mr Annia is funny but Officer Hand is funnier, LOL.

5. Hope says:

Dear Miss Mooney and Mr Annia,
    I don’t know what a noun, proper noun or an adverb is? 🙂

• 6AM says:

Ok Hope. We will be covering this in class very soon. If somebody answers this question before then they can have 2 dojo points.

• ayron says:

Hope a noun is a place,person,thing or name a adverb is a word that describes the verb and finally a proper noun is a name of a person or place.

6. Ayron says:

Are you going to talk about our first dare lesson.

7. ayron says:

I can’t wait to see your class assembly I know it’s going to be good.(can’t wait)

8. 6AM says:

Nathan’s idea from another post.

Miss. Mooney I have got an idea for our class assembly. We could chose a group from Friday when we were doing our machines work and they can go through and explain their machine.